Indoor Air Quality Products & Services for Cartersville and the Northwest GA Region
Making sure your indoor air quality is great can avoid numerous potential problems in your Northwest Georgia home, such as: headaches, dizziness, and nausea. People who suffer from asthma attacks or other respiratory problems can benefit from having a great air quality system installed in their home. Don’t be unprepared for the worse. You could be experiencing symptoms right now that you aren’t aware of. There is so many benefits for you by having a great air quality system.
Reduce over 99% of odors, germs and bacteria with an Air Purification System
Protect your family or customers from unwanted, harmful pollutants and odors. A compact, efficient air purification system from Pendley can be quickly and easily inserted into the wall of an existing HVAC duct to eliminate 99% of all odors, germs and bacteria.
Ideal for use in:
- Homes with children, pets, smokers, or allergy sufferers
- Medical Facilities
- Business Offices
- Beauty Salons
- Athletic Facilities
- Pet Stores
Address indoor air quality problems associated with:
- Chemical odors (VOCs)
- Animal Odors
- Pet Dander
Humidification & Dehumidification
Save on sales, installation and repair today
Our special low sales and everyday prices ensure that you’ll save money when you buy a highly efficient humidifier that best suits your needs. You’ll save on health costs as well.
- A whole-house humidifier, also known as a furnace humidifier, is ideal for use during the winter months. It is mounted in a furnace to humidify an entire house or commercial building. A number of different types of furnace humidifiers are available, including bypass, steam, mist, wick or powered. Some mount in the ductwork while others are attached to the plenums on the furnace itself.
- A warm mist humidifier, also called a steam humidifier or vaporizer, is built to humidify a room or office space. A warm mist humidifier boils water, which releases steam and moisture into the air. A medicated inhalant can be added to help reduce coughs.
- An ultrasonic humidifier, also designed for smaller spaces, vibrates water at an ultrasonic frequency, which creates water droplets that silently exit the humidifier as a cool fog.
- Pendley sells and services furnaces, warm mist and ultrasonic humidifiers.
Areas We Serve in Northwest Georgia
Although our headquarters is based in Cartersville, we also serve the following areas in Georgia:
If you have Indoor air quality needs in Northwest, Georgia, and the surrounding communities, contact Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. at (770) 854-1532. Our team of HVAC professionals looks forward to proving why we’re considered the best in the Northwest.