Ductless Mini Split AC System Installation & Repairs for Cartersville and the Northwest GA Region
A ductless AC system, which HVAC service technicians also often refer to as a “mini-split”, has a number of potential purposes in homes and office buildings. Although ductless systems are often installed in rooms or small apartments when adding or extending ductwork for a central system isn’t possible, they’re also used as a retrofit add-on in homes that have a non-ducted cooling system. If your home only requires a small system to cool it, a ductless mini-split could be your answer.
As with a central HVAC system, a ductless AC system has two chief components: the outdoor compressor and the air-handling unit that’s placed inside the home. At Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our service technicians are trained to work with these components, whether we’re installing, repairing or maintaining them.
Trust Us to Install a Trane Ductless AC System in Your Home
If you’re considering a ductless AC system installation, consider the biggest benefits of doing so.
- Offer more control. While central heating and cooling systems move air through ductwork before it enters your home’s living spaces, ductless systems deliver it directly, which improves temperature control. If you want to replace an inefficient window unit, a ductless AC system is the most cost-effective solution.
- Easy to install. If your home isn’t already equipped with ductwork, it can take a week or two to install a central HVAC system in it. A ductless system can be fully operational in your home in as little as a day, depending on how many units you decide to install.
- Fresher indoor air quality. If you have a central HVAC system in your home, you must invest in duct cleaning to avoid your indoor air quality from deteriorating. Since there isn’t any ductwork included with a ductless system, you won’t have to worry about this extra expense. What’s more, ductless systems also include multi-stage filtration, which reduces the amount of dust, dirt and other harmful pollutants in your home. This ensures your indoor air quality is never compromised because of your cooling system.
- Greater efficiency. Ductless systems are smaller, pump air directly into your home’s living spaces and use advanced chemical processes that aren’t as harmful to the environment. All of this results in a system that has better zoning capabilities and works more efficiently than a conventional HVAC system.
- More cost savings. Since they’re smaller in size, use less energy to operate and offers more control, operating a ductless system costs less than a central HVAC system.
Every home and office building has different cooling needs. At Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we know how to examine your specific cooling environment to determine how much you might benefit from installing a ductless system in it. If you’re interested in learning more about this advanced HVAC technology, or if you already own a ductless system and need a repair, contact us at 770-854-1532.
Although our headquarters is based in Cartersville, we also serve the following areas in Georgia.