Adairsville, GA Air Conditioning Repair & Service
Choose Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. For Your Adairsville, GA, Home
Finding a good air conditioning service contractor in Adairsville can be a challenge. Whether you need a new installation, upgrade or air conditioning repair, our team at Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. delivers the expertise you deserve.
We are a charter member of the Certified Trane Comfort Specialist Program. That means we’ve met Trane’s rigorous qualification standards relating to skilled technicians, knowledge and customer satisfaction.
What Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Can Do For You
We strive to go above and beyond to meet your expectations for all of our HVAC services:
- HVAC repairs: With Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., you have the comfort of knowing that our heating and air conditioning repair technicians are on call 24/7 to handle your HVAC emergency. We maintain a well-stocked service fleet so that you won’t experience any frustrating delays waiting for replacement parts to arrive. We can fix all brands of equipment used in Adairsville.
- Residential: Whether Adairsville’s temperatures top out in the 90s or sink to 28 degrees, you want a dependable HVAC system that will keep you comfortable. Our installation technicians have the expertise that comes with 60 years of experience combating Adairsville’s climate challenges. After installing your new furnace or air conditioner, our air conditioning service team follows up with you to make sure you’re 100 percent satisfied with your installation.
- Commercial: We realize that a comfortable environment is essential to the success of your business. From installation to heating and air conditioning repair to air conditioning service contracts, we’ll help you keep your business on track and your employees and patrons comfortable.
- Duct cleaning: Certified as a Duct Envelope Tightening Verifier, we have the training and equipment to test your home’s tightness and the integrity of your ductwork. With this information, we can suggest ways for you to improve your comfort and cut down your energy bills.
- Air quality: Are you experiencing stuffy air, airborne contaminants or odors? We have solutions to make sure your indoor air is of the highest caliber.
We made a commitment to be the best in every aspect of the industry. At Pendley Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our customers are our No. 1 priority.